A.O. Smith Company
Assessment of Market Opportunities for Point-of-Use Residential Water Treatment Equipment
Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry
- Development of Case Studies in Environmental Medicine
- Development of Medical Management Guidelines for Acute Chemical Emergencies
- Risk Assessment Training in Environmental Health
Alabama Gas Company
- Assessment of Combination Space Conditioning and Water Heating Systems in Multifamily Housing
- Development of an Integrated Space Conditioning and Water Heating System for HUD-Code Manufactured Homes
American Gas Association
- Technical Performance Analysis and Code Issues related to Add-On Electric Heat Pumps
Battelle Columbus Laboratories
Market Assessment of Combination Space and Water Heating Systems
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
• Household Exposures to Hazardous Substances
• Survey and Database of Nutritional Supplement Products
• Development of Toolkit to Assess Older Driver’s Fitness to Drive Safely
Installation Cost Database for Small Commercial HVAC Equipment.
Consortium for Energy Efficiency
A Market Assessment for Condensing Boilers in Commercial Heating Applications
Gas Research Institute
- Technical, Economic and Market Assessment of Residential and Commercial Space Conditioning Technologies.
- Development of Computer Models to Simulate the Performance of Gas-fired Heating and Cooling Technologies.
- Assessment of the HVAC and Water Heating Industries.
- Simulation of Space Conditioning Technologies in several Vintages of Residential and Small Commercial Buildings in 18 U.S Cities.
Lexicomp Inc. & WoltersKluwer Health
Consumer Product Information Database-License
National Library of Medicine
- Consumer Product Information Database-License
- Dietary Supplement Online Database
Propane Education Research Council
Development of an Integrated Space Conditioning and Water Heating System for HUD-Code Manufactured Homes
Technical, Economic and Market Assessment of Complex Compound Residential Gas Heat Pumps
Southern California Gas Company-Sempra
- Title-24 Certification for the Triathalon Residential Gas Heat Pump
- Title-24 Certification for the Robur Servel Gas Air Conditioners
- Development of Computer Model to Assess the Technical, Economic and Market Performance of Add-On Heat Pumps in Southern California.
- Market Assessment for 5-Ton Gas HVAC units in Office Buildings in Southern California
- Development of Energy Conservation Guides for Commercial Gas Customers.
U.S. Department of Energy
- Rule-making Support for Appliance Energy Efficiency.
- Development of Computer Model to Simulate the Performance of Gas Heat Pumps and Conventional Residential Space Conditioning Systems.
- Review of Energy Conservation Proposals from U.S. DOE Laboratories.
- Development, Fabrication and Field Testing of an Integrated Space and Water Heating System for HUD-Code Manufactured Homes
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
Consumer Products Ingredients Database